Sandra Dodd - Venue, Travel, Parking, etc!
This venue in central Edinburgh is easily accessible by public transport:
- it is walkable (but uphill) from Princes St, Waverley Train Station and St Andrews Square bus station
- several Lothian Buses pass the door (e.g.23, 27, 41) and many more run along South Bridge (passing the other end of Chambers Street)
- the service 41 will take you directly from Waverley Station to George IV Bridge.
- the venue is walkable from Castle Terrace
car park (via Grassmarket)
- the Lothian Buses service 48 - which serves both the Ingliston
and Sherrifhall park & rides - passes the other end of Chambers
Street. A list of park & rides is here.
- However, on-steet parking nearby is limited and restricted, and illegally parked vehicles may be towed away.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.